What is an SEO Consultant ?
An SEO consultant, in plain English, is an expert who can provide you with professional search engine optimisation advice and/or services.
What qualifies Ben Norman to be an SEO Consultant ?
I have been working as an SEO consultant in the SEO Web Design and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) industry for over 9 years now and have many very happy customers.
I have also gained many professional accreditations to prove my high standard of work, my most recent and most valued being the professional search engine marketer qualification from the web ceo university.
What can Ben Norman do for me ?
As a fully accredited SEO consultant I can advise you on all of the aspects of your SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaign.
If you do a very quick search on Google under the phrase SEO consultant you will find 2,350,000 websites all offering their search engine optimisation and search engine marketing services, so why choose Ben Norman? The answer is very simple, I can do what I say I can do.
For example how did you find me ? I will tell you it would have been 1 of 3 ways:
- I have secured 1 of the top placements in the search engine you used
- Someone has referred Ben Norman to you as they have hired me as an SEO consultant before
- You have read one of my online articles on search engine optimisation and search engine marketing and have come to my site
I can help you with every aspect of your online promotion including but not limited to:
- Finding the correct keywords (terms searched for in search engines) for your particular business
- Optimising your current website for the search engines according to the new keywords
- Adding and correcting relevant meta, title and alt tags
- Improving your site usability and structure to ensure good search engine rankings
- Create and manage PPC (pay per click) campaigns to jump start you business
- Carry out web analytics and advanced visitor behaviour analysis to improve conversion
When I undertake a new project I will make you aware of all that it entails. This includes costs and timescales. None of us likes nasty surprises and that is why I believe strongly in forming strong and honest relationships with all of my customers.
I hear bad things about some SEO Consultants ?
Unfortunately there are many SEO consultants out there that will quite happily take your money and promise you the earth and then never deliver you the results.
Sometimes the really bad SEO consultants will go one stage worse and that is to optimise your site and secure some of the top slots for a particular search term and for about 5 minutes your happy, but there is a problem.
You are not receiving any extra traffic or revenue for all of your expense and you conclude that search engine optimisation has been a total waste of time and money.
Now you would be wrong, the truth is the SEO consultant that you hired was not working in your interest.
What the bad SEO consultant has done is target key phrases that are not searched for so that there is no real competition and the top positions are easily achieved because no one searches for it.
This is not how I or any other reputable SEO consultant works.
How can I make sure the SEO Consultant is a good one ?
To make sure you protect yourself from falling prey to a bad SEO consultant here is 6 questions you should always ask before hiring anyone to perform search engine optimisation for you:
- What methods do you employ when undertaking search engine optimisation ?
- What qualifies you to be able to provide me with a professional SEO consultation service ?
- How long do you think the project will take ?
- How much will this cost ?
- What other sites have you preformed search engine optimisation on and can I speak to the them ?
- What can you guarantee for me ?
The golden rule is if what the SEO consultant has said sounds too good to be true then it probably is. So if in doubt, do not risk it. If you are in need of some search engine optimisation help please contact me and I will be only to happy to help!